- Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps
- ISIS Kidnapping Networks
- Lebanese Hizballah’s Financial Network
- Murder of Joel Wesley Shrum Taizz, Yemen | March 18, 2012
- Trafficking in Oil and Antiquities Benefitting the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)
- Kidnapping of Kevin Scott Sutay El Retorno, Colombia | June 20, 2013
- Attack Against U.S. Temporary Mission Facility and U.S. Annex Benghazi, Libya | September 11-12, 2012
- Planned or Past Attacks against U.S. Diplomatic Missions Worldwide
The Rewards for Justice program is offering a reward of up to $5 million for information that brings to justice those responsible for these attacks.
Stop a terrorist.